2.03.2009

More Love for the New York Times



Could I possibly go without posting something from the New York Times every week? I tried and for that reason, I've been saving this one for a while. But I've decided to give in because it's beautiful so you should have a listen and a look... maybe it's gimmicky but that crisp, romantic black and white photography steals my heart.

One in 8 Million is a series of slice-of-life stories from New York City:
"New York is a city of characters. On the subway and in its streets, from the intensity of Midtown to the intimacy of neighbourhood blocks, is a 305-square-mile parade of people with something to say. This is a collection of a few of their passions and problems, relationships and routines, vocations and obsessions."
ONE in 8 Million

No comments: